The sample Judgment After Bankruptcy Letter provided here can be used to inform the Credit Bureaus that the judgment against you should be reported as satisfied, or paid. You will want to include a copy of your Bankruptcy Discharge pagers.
Judgments will need to be released after being satisfied; this usually needs to be recorded at the county recorders office. Once the debt has been satisfied through the bankruptcy a release should be sent from the creditor or their attorney as long as this was discharged with the bankruptcy. Judgments will attach to real property personally owned within the county of the recorded judgment, if this is the case consult the bankruptcy attorney used for the legal action to be taken.
After Bankruptcy Judgment Letters
- All Credit Repair Letters
- Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
- Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
- Reporting Money Due After Bankruptcy Letter
- Reporting in Collection After Bankruptcy Letter
Use These Judgments After Bankruptcy Letters
- Individual Experian Accounts: Individual Experian Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
- Individual TransUnion Accounts: Individual TransUnion Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
- Individual Equifax Accounts: Individual Equifax Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
- Joint Experian Accounts: Joint Experian Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
- Joint TransUnion Accounts: Joint TransUnion Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
- Joint Equifax Accounts: Joint Equifax Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
Sample Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
[City, State Zip]
[Credit Bureau Address]
[City, State Zip]
RE: [Docket #]
[Plaintiff:] [Date Filed:]
This letter is to inform you that the above judgment against me should have a status of satisfied or paid. This Judgment has been satisfied through my bankruptcy. Attached you will find a copy of creditors listed in the bankruptcy and copy of the discharge papers. I was not informed that I needed to report it with the County as being paid. I have since done that. Enclosed is that document as well.
Please correct this error as soon as possible. Please send me notification when it has been corrected since it is negatively affecting my credit.
Thank you for your help,
[Your name typed]